— Global Shapers MTL (@shapersMTL) March 9, 2017
We are hosting a panel discussion with women & men from Montreal who will discuss their lives, career paths and how they are engaged in making their organizations more effective in empowering women.
The event aims to create meaningful dialogue and synergies in addressing the International Women’s Day theme, #BeBoldForChange. It’s a call for everyone to help forge more inclusive, diverse and gender equal workplaces.
For more information and to register for the event, visit the Eventbrite ticket registration page here.
- Martina Buchal – Founder, #StartWithin & Global Ambassador, World Merit
- Sadia Rafiquddin – Journalist, Writer and Photographer
- Eytan Bensoussan – Co-Founder and CEO at Ferst Digital
- Katelyn Carey Nivard – Director of Global Partnerships, Mama Hope & Co-founder, Glorious
- Renjie Butalid – Marketing and Operations Advisor at McGill Dobson Centre for Entrepreneurship
International Women’s Day is a worldwide celebration of the social, political and economic achievements of women past, present and future. In some countries, including Bulgaria, Russia, Vietnam and China, it is a national holiday and is celebrated by both men and women. International Women’s Day has been observed since the early 1900s and continues to be celebrated today.